The initial audit is based on checking project documentation/project scope and conversation with key stakeholders. The audit is an independent assessment of the project carried out by an experienced and certified expert in Project/Program Management.
If you are interested in the services provided please contact us!
- Revision on the chosen approach - traditional vs. agile
- Verification of the adaptation of methodology to the project environment
- Verification of compliance with project management quality requirements
- Identification of risks - threats and opportunities
- Revision on the effectiveness of communication
- Assessment of project management
- Demonstration of compliance with the best project management practices
- Demonstration of compliance with ISO 21500, ANSI/PMI 99-001, IEEE 1490
- Detection of waste and unnecessary costs
- Do you have concerns whether the chosen approach will guarantee a project's success?
- Does your strategic project requires an independent and professional opinion?
- Does your client requires a project's compliance with a certain method or standard?
- Does your organization apply a culture of continuous improvement and you wonder how to refine the project management process?
- Do you require a guarantee to ensure the quality of project management?
- Professional recommendations
- Independent opinion of projects
- Minimizing risk of failure
- Opportunity for improvement of planning future projects
- Increasing the quality of projects
- Verbal recommendations