Implementation & improvement of project, program and portfolio management
The implementation and improvement of project, program and portfolio management methodologies is based on checking project/ project area documentation and conversation with key stakeholders in the organization. The audit is an independent assessment of the project carried out by an experienced and certified expert in Project/Program Management, on the basis of which recommendations are defined.
The joint development of the process and its implementation results in defining a useful and effective process, and giving appropriate benefits from project, program and portfolio management.
If you are interested in the service contact us!
- Audit of project, program and portfolio management maturity in the organization
- Recommendations for implementing / improving the project management process
- Personalized project management workshops
- Implementing or improving the agreed and adapted project, program or portfolio management process
- Does your organization uses a culture of continuous improvement and you wonder how to refine the process of project, program or portfolio management?
- Do you need a guarantee of the quality of organizational project management?
- Do you need a guarantee of quality assurance in organizational project management?
- Do projects in your organization last forever?
- Lack or insufficient selection methods for projects to implement.
- Estimates of schedule and costs have unacceptable deviations?
- Projects are commissioned without proper prior planning?
- Minimizing the risk of failure
- Planning improvement
- Increasing the quality of projects
- Selecting of the right project, program and portfolio management process for the organization