Preparation for the CAPM® / CAPM® Prep exam
Do you want to start an adventure in the world of project management?
Do you have small project management experience, but you are thinking about upgrading?
Are you a student and looking for job opportunities?
Do you want to change your career path?
Do you like challenges?
CAPM® IS FOR YOU!
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certificate is intended for people with little professional experience who are starting their adventure with project management.
This is the first step in development for people who:
- are looking for their path of development
- want to stand out on the job market
- want to prove their good knowledge of universal project management practices as described in the PMBOK® Guide
- want to work on international projects
If you are interested in the service contact us!
- Project management processes in accordance to the PMBoK® Guide
- Tools and techniques used in project management in accordance to the PMBoK® Guide
- CAPM® exam tips
- Exam simulation on the first simulator in Poland with Polish translation
- Project management apprentices wanting to stand out in the job market
- People supporting projects with small experience in project management
- People who are considering attaining the PMP® certificate within a few years
- The CAPM Exam Prep book (ninth edition) by Rita Mulcahy
- An annual membership in PMI a personal electronic copy of PMBoK® and other standards and practical guides in the area of project management)
- CAPM® exam fee reduced by 75 USD
- Intense workshops ending with exam simulations
- Coffee and lunch breaks
- Professional mentor supervision
- Additional materials for further learning (for those interested)
- Certificate confirming participation in training
- Mentor support after training
- Convergence with the PMI requirements regarding training hours in project management